Registrations Open for AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Prove you meet the industry benchmark
Have your skills and experience recognised with a Certificate III qualification by undertaking the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).process.
If you are experienced in your trade and meet the eligibility requirements, the VACC Automotive Certificate III RPL Program will benchmark your skills and knowledge.
This year we have partnered with Chisholm to provide RPL assessment services. When you undertake the RPL process, you prove your expertise by providing evidence to an Assessor with long experience in the industry.
There are clear standards for relevant skills; and when you have the evidence required there is no need for training.
You can phone the Skills Development Centre for more information and to check your eligibility – Ph. 03 9829 1130
AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31116 Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- AUR31216 Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
- AUR32116 Certificate III in Body Repair Technology
- AUR32416 Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology
How it Works
- We will identify your skills during an initial consultation
- We will recommend the appropriate qualification
- We will assist you in collating the evidence to prove your skills
- We will map your skills and identify how they meet the qualification requirements
- We will identify training gaps (if applicable) and provide flexible training options
- We will prepare your RPL application so that you can receive a nationally recognised qualification.
- Gain the competitive advantage Skills recognition assists you stand out from the crowd and positions you as an automotive industry professional that consumers can trust.
- Prepare yourself for the future With a formal qualification you can create long term career opportunities, improved job security and greater diversification of tasks. A Certificate III Automotive qualification is increasingly a prerequisite for some licencing and educational activities.
- Ensure quality, competence and experience By demonstrating that you meet the standards required for a Certificate III Automotive qualification, you show others that you have pride in your work, competence through currency of knowledge and the experience to pass on to future workers in the industry. Your decision to benchmark your skills and knowledge reinforces standards for the automotive industry.
- Must have extensive industry experience
- Must be Australian citizen/resident, residing in Victoria
- Must meet eligibility criteria
- Must complete the RPL process within 6 months.
How to Apply
Phone for your individual cost – Ph: 03 9829 1130
Please note: If you are unable to provide the necessary evidence for a unit, then you will be required to undertake training in the unit in order to receive your certificate. This will attract additional costs.