This 3 day (one day a month), 19 Sep, 17 Oct, 21 Nov 2018
VACC OHS Fundamentals Course
Written and delivered by VACC OHSE professionals, this Automotive industry course will give you the insider view on how to comply with OHS and Workers Compensation Law and create business processes which take into account the unique challenges of our industry.
This is not the WorkSafe HSR 5 Day Initial or Refresher course
If you are in a position of responsibility within your business this is an opportunity to learn from years of experience accrued by the VACC OHSE team. It will enable you to effectively implement and supervise OHS processes within your business:
- Learn how to apply the requirements under Law to the unique challenges of our industry
- Receive comprehensive training and gain insight into commonly found issues and their solutions.
If you are a business owner, manager, supervisor, team leader or human resource manager this course will bring you up-to-date with your business responsibilities under Law.
How to apply
- Click the Register Now button to download the form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course dates will be announced when the Wait List session is full
- We will contact you prior to payment to confirm that you are able to attend.
Three days, one day a month or choose individual days
Level 7, 464 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
Full course $679.00
Individual day $250.00
Full course $780.00
Individual day $290.00
Participants will receive course notes and a certificate of attendance