GASOLINE DIRECT INJECTION
The growth of Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) systems in our market has increased dramatically in recent times. Following on from the EMS course, it provides a detailed description of the operation of Bosch MED 7/9 GDI family systems as well as select non-Bosch GDI systems and is an essential addition to the knowledge base of all workshop technicians.
Participants will take an in-depth look at:
- Basic design and operation of the key components,
- Control unit functions and their interaction in the complete system
- Mixture preparation modes and emissions control strategies
- System settings and servicing possibilities
- Diagnostic procedures using Scantools (KTS) and Oscilloscopes (FSA)
- Use and application of special servicing tools
|Gasoline Direct Injection
||Robert Bosch Australia
Cnr Centre & McNaughton Roads
Clayton VIC 3168
| Note: Above costs are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.