COMMON RAIL SYSTEM DIAGNOSIS (CRS-D)
The Common Rail System Diagnosis course is a comprehensive training program which provides an in-depth detailed description of the construction, operation and diagnosis of common rail diesel systems, as fitted to most modern-day diesel vehicles.
The theoretical content of this course is essentially the same as Common Rail Diesel Systems training, including topics:
- Diesel engine fundamentals
- High-pressure fuel components
- Engine management and emission control systems
However, additional practical sessions are undertaken to further enhance participant understanding and diagnostic skills in:
- Fault diagnosis and system testing using scan tools
- High and low fuel pressure measurements
- Injector back-flow measurement using system-specific tools
- Oscilloscope electrical testing of sensors and actuators
This course is recommended for all general technicians that perform repair work on vehicles with common rail diesel systems.
|Common Rail System Diagnosis
||Robert Bosch Australia
Cnr Centre & McNaughton Roads
Clayton VIC 3168
| Note: Above costs are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.