CERTIFICATE III QUALIFICATIONS
What is Skills Recognition?
VACC Automotive Certificate III Program, delivered by Kangan Institute, is a pathway to have your automotive experience, skills and knowledge assessed and formally recognised via a nationally accredited qualification. We will work with you in your workplace to identify your current skills and match them to the appropriate qualification. In many cases, this can mean receiving the qualification without having to undertake any training or study.
Who is it for?
VACC will provide Recognition of Prior Learning for people working in a range of automotive areas, including:
- Light vehicle
- Heavy vehicle (trucks, agricultural, mobile plant)
- Body repair and refinishing
- Auto electrical
- Automotive sales
How it works
- We will identify your skills during an initial consultation
- We will recommend the appropriate qualification
- We will assist you in collating the evidence to prove your skills
- We will map your skills and identify how they meet the qualification requirements
- We will identify training gaps (if applicable) and provide flexible training options
- We will prepare your RPL application so that you can receive a nationally recognised qualification.
- Gain the competitive advantage Skills recognition makes you stand out from the rest and positions you as an automotive industry professional that consumers can trust. Using your Certificate III qualification in your marketing materials may help attract business.
- Prepare yourself for the future With a formal qualification you can create long term career opportunities leading to more stable work, improved job security and greater diversification of tasks.
- Ensure quality, competence and experience Getting your skills recognised means ensuring quality and sets benchmarks for performance within the automotive industry. A trade qualification brings quality advantages - pride in work, competence through currency of knowledge and experience to pass on to future workers in the industry.
- Must have extensive industry experience
- Must be Australian citizen/resident, residing in Victoria
- Must meet eligibility criteria
How to Apply
- Phone for your individual cost - 03 9829 1126